Do you want to share content seamlessly or screen mirror your phone to your computer? Then you have to use Samsung Flow. In this guide, you’ll learn how to connect and use Samsung Flow on your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
Samsung consumers frequently receive special features for their phones and tablets. Samsung Flow is one of these functions. Your smartphone or tablet and your Windows PC are securely connected via Samsung Flow.
What You Will Learn Here:
What is the Samsung Flow?
With Samsung Flow, connecting your smartphone, tablet, and PC is simple, safe, and connected. The contents of your smartphone may be viewed on a bigger screen, you can easily move documents, and you can receive notifications on your phone from your PC or tablet.
- Introduce a simpler authentication procedure.
- Share files between two devices.
- Stream phone content to a bigger screen.
- Sync notifications.
How to Connect and Use Samsung Flow on Phone, PC & Tablet
There are several first actions you must do before utilizing Samsung Flow.
1. How to Download and Install Samsung Flow
Installing Samsung Flow software on your PC, tablet, and smartphone is the first step.
2. How to Connect & Setup Samsung Flow
For the purpose of this guide, we’ll set up and use Samsung Flow between a Windows 11 laptop and a Samsung Galaxy phone.
1. Open up the app on both your PC and smartphone.
2. Click Start on the PC version of Samsung Flow.
3. To register, choose your phone name from the list on your PC.
4. You must use either a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection to connect the devices. Remember that the PC and smartphone/tablet must connect to the same router—the same Wi-Fi source—when utilizing Wi-Fi.
5. Click OK on the Register the device screen on your PC. Tap OK on your phone as well.
6. Now both the devices are connected via the Samsung Flow app.
3. How to Use Samsung Flow
Once the your devices are connected via the Samsung Flow app you can perform the following actions:
- Smart View: Share the phone screen on Tablet/PC by Samsung Flow ‘Smart View‘.
- Notification Sync: You can check your notifications from smartphone on Tablet/PC and reply to messages directly. This feature allows you to simultaneously view notifications on your PC and Android mobile device. The alerts will appear as real Windows 10 notifications in the bottom right corner of your computer’s screen. Additionally, you may respond to text messages that come in on your smartphone right from the computer.
- Auto Hotspot Link: Easily enable your Mobile hotspot.
- File Sharing: Conduct file sharing between two devices.
- Content Sharing Using Handover. The handover feature enables your devices to ‘hand over’ files to one another. Simply choose Samsung Flow as the sharing app when choosing the files you wish to send to use this function on a smartphone or tablet. Drag and drop the appropriate files into the Samsung Flow app if you’d rather transfer files from your PC to the Android smartphone.
That’s it. These were the whole process to connect and use Samsung Flow on your phone, tablet or PC. Why not install Samsung Flow to increase the level of comfort in your technological experience? Being a Samsung client is one of the finest kinds of customers to be because of the app’s simple file interchange, PC to smartphone/tablet synchronisation, and trusted brand name.
How to Turn on DeX Mode on Galaxy Tab