Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 is the latest TWS earbuds from Samsung. However, if you’ve got a new Galaxy Buds 2 and want to pair it with your laptop in Windows 10/11 then you’re at the right place. So, in this guide, you’ll learn how to connect Galaxy Buds 2 to a laptop.
Meanwhile, The Galaxy Buds 2 includes a broad soundstage, a touch-sensitive surface, and, most importantly, a thin and stylish appearance. The best aspect is that some of its features, such as ANC, Sound Transparency, and Play/Pause, are still available. It does, however, disable a few functionalities.
On other hand, Galaxy buds are not just compatible with smartphones. While they are not the greatest wireless earbuds on the market, they are compatible with laptops, PCs, and other devices, allowing you to use them wherever and whenever you want. You can easily connect your Galaxy earphones to your laptop via Bluetooth.
When Apple released their highly successful AirPods, other tech businesses had no choice but to respond. Samsung’s response was the Galaxy Buds. These wireless earbuds have grown in popularity among consumers worldwide, with some experts claiming they are superior to Apple’s AirPods.
As previously stated, connecting the Galaxy Buds2 to a Windows PC is a simple process. Here’s how it’s done:
What You Will Learn Here:
How Do I Put my Samsung Buds 2 in Pairing Mode
With Samsung Galaxy phones, the setup process for Galaxy Buds 2 is very simple. With only one tap on the automated pop-up prompt, you can pair your buds.
If you wish to use Galaxy Buds 2 with a smartphone that isn’t a Samsung or a PC, you’ll need to put them in pairing mode and manually connect them. There are two options for doing so:
- Make sure that the Samsung Buds 2 is charged.
- If your Galaxy Buds 2 are out of the charging case, put them back inside the case.
- Wait 5-6 seconds after closing the case.
- When you open the case cover, your Galaxy Buds 2 should be in Bluetooth pairing mode.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds 2 to a Laptop in Windows 10/11
1. On your laptop, press the Windows key + A to open Action Center directly. Right-click on Bluetooth and select Go to Settings.
2. Here enable Bluetooth and click + Add Bluetooth or other device on Windows 10. While enabling Bluetooth and click on + Add device on Windows 11. After this, the process will be the same for Windows 10/11.
3. Select Bluetooth.
4. Put the Samsung Buds 2 in Pairing Mode.
5. On your Windows laptop, you will be able to see your Galaxy Buds2 option, click on it to connect.
6. Finally your Galaxy Buds 2 is successfully paired and connected to your Windows laptop.
These were the steps to pair and connect the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 to a laptop in Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- How to Connect Bose QC35 Headphone to a Laptop in Windows 10/11