There’s no doubt that Apple’s AirPods are one of the best true wireless earbuds but sometimes an iPhone or iPad user may prefer to use a Samsung Galaxy Buds, maybe it’s a bit cheaper than AirPods or any other specific reasons. So, in this guide, we are going to show you how to pair and connect Samsung Galaxy Buds Live to an iPhone or iPad.
Meanwhile, the Galaxy Buds are Samsung’s true wireless solution to Apple’s wildly successful AirPods, and they’re much better, according to our experts. These are the earbuds for you if you’re a die-hard Samsung Galaxy regular.
Furthermore, it’s no surprise that the Galaxy Buds Live has piqued the interest of audiophiles since its introduction, with Active Noise Cancellation that can be toggled on and off, a water-resistant coating, a new ergonomic design with two different wingtip sizes, and a long battery life.
Connect Galaxy Buds Live with iPhone or iPad
Although AirPods and Galaxy Buds seem to fit better with products from the same family, and you might not be able to access all of the features you can if you had a Samsung, you can still enjoy an immersive and high-quality audio experience when you pair your new Buds with an iPhone.
If you have an iOS device, you can still use Buds Live like any other wireless headphones and take advantage of most of the devices’ cool features in just a few stages. Here’s how to connect your Galaxy Buds Live to your iPhone or iPad and start listening.
Note: Remember that you can easily pair and connect the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live to an iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth directly. However, if you want to customize it more then you’ll need to download the Samsung Galaxy Buds app from the App Store.
- Go to App Store and Download Samsung Galaxy Buds and make sure that the Bluetooth is also turned on as well.
- To use the Galaxy Buds for your iOS devices, you must first open their charging case. Although it does not seem so, opening the case puts the earbuds into pairing mode, allowing phones, laptops, and tablets to locate them via Bluetooth and also launch the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live app on your iPhone or iPad and tap Get Started.
- Now, select Galaxy Buds Live from the list.
- Here, your Galaxy Buds will appear, simply tap on it and tap Connect.
- Tap Continue and Got it on the next screen.
- Tap Confirm.
- Finally, you’ve successfully paired and connected Samsung Galaxy Buds Live to your iPhone or iPad.
Customize With the Samsung Galaxy Buds App
The Samsung Galaxy Buds app on your iPhone will automatically open until the earbuds are attached. You can check the battery life of your Galaxy Buds here, as well as use the Find My Earbuds tool. Equalizer, feedback, touchpad, and ambient sound settings are all controllable. Even reconnecting the earbuds is possible with the smartphone.
That’s it. This is how you can pair and connect Galaxy Buds Live to an iPhone and iPad using the Samsung Galaxy Buds app. Meanwhile, using the Samsung Galaxy Buds app, you can customize certain things like Active Noise Cancelling, Equalizer, Touch controls and etc.