The Google Pixel Buds Pro is the latest TWS from Google. If you want to pair them with your Android or iPhone, then this guide will help you. In this post, you’ll learn how to connect Google Pixel Buds Pro to the iPhone and Android.
In July 2022, Google released the Pixel Buds Pro through normal channels, both online and in physical stores. At $199, these are the priciest earphones Google has ever offered, though you may sometimes notice a price reduction. There are variations of these in charcoal, coral, fog, and lemongrass.
For Google, the Pixel Buds Pro is a connectivity accessory rather than merely earphones for listening to music. Not a novel idea for the company, especially in light of the fact that the Pixel Buds A-Series and Pixel Buds (2nd Gen) served the same function.
It’s true that it’s harder to locate earphones that can translate languages in the middle of a conversation and activate Google Assistant. Additionally, you may read out notifications anytime you want to. Even while not every connectivity function is actually unique to the Pixel Buds Pro, if you’ve never experienced it, the integration will seem exceptional or one-of-a-kind. For more, visit here.
How to Connect Google Pixel Buds Pro to the iPhone and Android
Here is the process to connect the Google Pixel Buds Pro to the iPhone and Android:
How to Connect Pixel Buds Pro to Android
1. Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your Android phone.
2. Open the Pixel Buds Pro lid.
3. on your Android, tap Connect.
4. Tap Download to download the Google Pixel Buds app. Tap Install.
5. Once installed, tap Allow.
6. After that tap Get started > I accept > Next > Remind me later and follow the on-screen instructions.
7. Now, the Google Pixel Buds Pro is successfully connected to an Android device.
How to Pair Google Pixel Buds Pro to an iPhone
Unfortunately, the Google Pixel Bud app isn’t available on App Store. However, you can pair Pixel Buds Pro to your iPhone using Bluetooth.
1. Turn on the Bluetooth on your iPhone. To do that go to Settings > Bluetooth and enable Bluetooth.
2. Press and hold the back button for 3 seconds until the light starts blinking.
3. Once your Pixel Buds Pro appears on your screen, tap on it.
4. Now, the Google Pixel Buds Pro is connected to your iPhone.
That’s all. These were the steps to connect Google Pixel Buds Pro to an iPhone or Android. Connecting via the Google Pixel Buds app, you can certain things like activating the active noise cancellation, transparent mode, and many more things.