Do you want to pair your new Google Pixel Buds to a laptop or MacBook? This article will explain how to connect Pixel Buds to MacBook and Laptop.
Meanwhile, Google launched and sells a brand of wireless earphones called the Pixel Buds. On October 4, 2017, at the Made by Google launch event, the first-generation Pixel Buds were introduced. The Google Store opened for preorders the next day. They feature Google Translate and have Google Assistant. On October 15, 2019, the Pixel 4 hardware event included the announcement of the second-generation Pixel Buds. They made their debut on April 27, 2020, to rave acclaim.
Google unveiled the Pixel Buds A-Series, a mid-range version of the Pixel Buds, in June 2021. Google unveiled the Pixel Buds Pro, a more expensive version of the Pixel Buds, in May 2022.
Before we show you how to connect the Google Pixel Buds to MacBook and laptop, let’s have some information about Pixel Buds.
What You Will Learn Here:
Pixel Buds 1st Generation
The Google Assistant, a smart voice assistant, is a distinctive feature of Pixel Buds. Along with other common capabilities like online search and media connectivity, this enables the earphones to translate conversations in real-time. It supports 40 distinct languages for translation.
Pixel Buds 2nd Generation
The second-generation Pixel Buds were initially introduced on October 15, 2019, at a Google hardware event, and went on sale in the US in April 2020. In July 2020, they were made available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Singapore, Spain, and the UK. The remaining three color models, Oh So Orange, Quite Mint, and Almost Black, were introduced in the United States on August 20, 2020, four months after the first sale of the Clearly White color model.
Pixel Buds A-Series
Google unveiled the Pixel Buds A-Series, a mid-range version of the Pixel Buds, on June 3, 2021. On June 17, 2021, they were made available in the US and Canada. They were further published in August in France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Spain, and the UK.
Pixel Buds Pro
During the keynote address for the 2022 Google I/O, Google unveiled the Pixel Buds Pro, a more expensive version of the original Pixel Buds, on May 11, 2022. Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, the United Kingdom, and the United States will all release them on July 28, 2022. Source.
So, here is the process to connect the Google Pixel Buds to a MacBook & laptop:
How to Connect Google Pixel Buds to MacBook
1. Open the Pixel Buds case when they are inside and close to your computer. For roughly three seconds, press and hold the little button on the case’s rear until the front LED begins to flicker.
2. Click the Apple logo at the top left-hand corner and select System Preferences.
3. Click Bluetooth.
4. Turn on Bluetooth. After that when the Google Pixel Buds appear on your list, click Connect.
5. Finally, the Pixel Buds are successfully connected to your MacBook.
How to Connect Google Pixel Buds to Laptop in Windows 10/11
1. Open the Pixel Buds case when they are inside and close to your computer. For roughly three seconds, press and hold the little button on the case’s rear until the front LED begins to blink.
2. Press Windows key + A to open Action Center. right-click on Bluetooth and select Go to Settings.
3. Turn on Bluetooth and click Add device.
4. Click Bluetooth.
5. You should see the Pixel Buds in the list there, click them to pair.
6. Now, the Google Pixel Buds are connected to your laptop.
That’s it. This was the whole process to connect and pair the Google Pixel Buds to a MacBook and laptop.
How to Pair and Connect Any Galaxy Buds to Windows 11 Laptop