Do you want to make a poll on your Instagram stories for better user engagement? If yes then this guide is for you. This post will teach you how to create a poll on the Instagram story with more than 2 options.
For the longest time, Instagram Stories has had a poll option, allowing you a fun way to engage with your followers on the platform. But the polls element has been rudimentary, giving you a choice between only two answers. So, Instagram has finally significantly improved the app’s poll function. The most recent update from the firm includes the opportunity to generate polls in group conversations along with a number of new features geared toward Instagram’s chat function. The Stories section now has the updated poll option as well.
One of the simplest methods to interact with your Instagram audience is to use poll stickers. The fast engagement can assist in guiding your content strategy, whether you’re gathering comments or assessing interest in a forthcoming launch.
How to Create a Poll on the Instagram Story with More Than 2 Options
Here’s how to make a poll on the Instagram story:
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Tap on + Your story option at the top left-hand corner.
3. You can either use the Camera feature to capture a photo or simply select any picture from the gallery.
4. Once the photo is selected, tap on the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
5. Here, tap Poll.
6. Type your question in the Ask a Question field. After that, type the possible answers. Tap on Yes or No to edit the answers. To add more options to your poll, tap on Add another option. Remember that you can only have 4 options.
7. Once everything is all set, tao Your Story to share it.
As you can see in the screenshot below, we have successfully created an Instagram poll with more than two (2) options.
Instagram polls are a wonderful way to engage with your Instagram followers, whether they are used for amusement or unofficial research. You may alter the question, the two possible answers (or just keep with a simple yes or no), and the background from your camera roll.
When the votes start coming in, you can check out the results and even get a breakdown of who cast each vote and how many individuals there were that chose each choice. You may share the results with your followers after gathering replies so they can see how people voted overall (but not who voted for what).
That’s all. This is how you can create a poll on the Instagram story with more than 2 options.