WhatsApp is always changing, working on new features like the one we just saw that will make importing your conversation backup easier in the future. Another future feature, which we originally heard about in April, will let you create polls. This post will show you how to create polls on WhatsApp on Android devices for a specific chat.
Whatsapp poll is a new feature that has been added to the messaging app owned by Meta. With the Android release 188.8.131.52, the poll functionality was added to group conversations. Any member of the group who is available may create a poll. This indicates that the feature is not exclusive to group administrators.
There are 12 choices for the poll after it is formed in the Whatsapp chat. Options can be handled in accordance with user requirements. The group members can choose an alternative based on their preferences once the poll has been shared with them.
As soon as a new vote is added, the poll is instantly updated. Users get access to data on those who looked at the poll results. By selecting the “view votes” option, they can also find out who has viewed the poll.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Create WhatsApp Polls on Android
Here’s how to use the poll on WhatsApp:
Note: Make sure to update WhatsApp to the latest version.
1. Open the WhatsApp app.
2. Find any chat that you want to send a poll to.
3. Tap the attachment icon next to the Camera icon and select Poll.
4. Type your question in the Ask question field.
5. Write down the options in the + Add field.
6. Select and drag the 3 short lines icon to change the order of poll options.
7. When everything is all set, tap the send button.
How to Respond to the Poll
- Select the choices you wish to vote for and then tap them.
- To cancel your vote, simply tap once more.
- To view the votes count, tap View votes.
That’s all. These were the steps to create and use the Polls feature on WhatsApp on Android devices.
How to Hide WhatsApp DP from Specific People
How to Reply to Specific WhatsApp Messages on Android & iPhone