Instagram has been one of the best social media platforms, where people post photos, videos and etc. But whenever you like a video on Instagram, you can just save the video to your collection, but there is no built-in mechanism to download Instagram videos. So in this feature, we’ll show you how to download Instagram videos on PC and Android.
On occasion, you may truly enjoy a video on Instagram and wish to add it to your collection, but there is no way to do so. There are a few ways to download
Warning: You can only download videos for personal use and is totally illegal to download Instagram videos in order to share them as your own created video. So must not use the downloaded videos from Instagram in the wrong way!
How to Download Instagram Videos on PC and Android
There are many ways to download Instagram videos on a PC/desktop and Android. But we recommend using an online website downloader. Because you don’t need to download any additional software and apps. All you need to do is copy and paste the link and you’re good to go.
You can download an Instagram video for free using this tool to save videos, and you don’t even need to register or download any software to your computer. It’s interesting that it works with both Windows and Mac OS. And don’t worry if it doesn’t work with your browser; it still functions if you surf Instagram using Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, or any other browser. You may also download as many Instagram videos as you like from this page.
Note: You can use this method to download IG videos on both your Android and PC devices.
1. Open the Instagram website or app on your computer.
2. Find and locate the video that you want to download. Click the 3 dots menu and select Copy link.
3. Now, open iGram, paste the link and click Download.
4. Finally, click Download .mp4.5. Select the destination folder and click Save.
6. Here is the downloaded Instagram video.That’s all. These were the steps to download IG videos on PC and Android without installing any apps.