Do you want to use an avatar as your WhatsApp profile phone on Android? This post will teach you how to create a WhatsApp avatar on Android.
Meta has formally confirmed the availability of the WhatsApp Avatars feature. For those who don’t know, an avatar is a digital representation of yourself that can be made from countless combinations of unique facial characteristics, hairstyles, and clothing. You may use your own avatar as your WhatsApp profile picture. Alternatively, you may select one of 36 personalized stickers representing several feelings and reactions. On WhatsApp, it may also be distributed to friends and relatives.
Bitmoji-inspired 3D avatars were launched on Facebook and Messenger by Meta in 2019. Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and Canada were the only markets included in the first rollout, but the social networking behemoth eventually expanded its presence to the United States in 2020. Late January saw the introduction of avatars on Instagram.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Create Avatar on WhatsApp For Android Devices
Comparing WhatsApp’s avatar to those on Instagram or Facebook, there is no difference. It’s virtually the same in that users may select from a variety of options, such as skin tone, haircut, hair color, and attire until they feel that the virtual character is the greatest digital depiction of themselves. WhatsApp automatically generates a quadrillion distinct sticker variants of the produced avatar depending on several categories after it is formed.
Note: Make sure to update your WhatsApp to the latest version and then follow the below steps:
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android devices.
2. Tap the 3 dots menu and select Settings.
3. Tap Avatar and select Create your Avatar.
4. Tap Get started.
5. Choose a skin tone for your avatar and tap Next.
6. From here on, choose and personalize the Hair Style, Hair Color, Outfit, Body, Eye Shape, Eye Makeup, Eyebrows, Eyebrow Color, Bindi, Nose, Nose Piercings, Mouth, Lip Color, Face Shape, Jawline, Face Lines, Facial Hair, Facial Hair Color, and etc.
Note: You might also try having your avatar resemble your face features. On the right side of the screen, simply tap the mirror symbol. You may see yourself in a little box that appears after pressing the sign to activate the front camera.
7. After the personalization, Tap Done and select Save changes.
8. Tap Next.
How to Set Avatar as a WhatsApp DP
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap the 3 dots menu and select Settings.
- Tap on your profile photo.
- Tap on the camera icon and select Avatar.
- Choose any avatar. You can also change the avatar background.
- Tap the tick icon at the top right-hand corner.
This is what the avatar looks like on a WhatsApp DP:
That’s it. This is how you can create a WhatsApp avatar on Android and also how to set the avatar as your WhatsApp profile picture.
How to Create Polls on WhatsApp on Android for Individual Chats