Do you want to use the iOS 16 control center instead of One UI’s Quick Settings panel on your Galaxy phone? In this post, you’ll learn how to get or install the iOS 16 control center on Samsung phones.
iOS 16 has just been released for all Apple devices, and users are overjoyed since the new operating system has new features and innovations. Because iOS is a closed-source operating system, Android users cannot readily install it.
The iOS Control Center, which you can access from any window to rapidly control the device’s behavior, is one of the most useful tools on the Apple iPhone. However, Android devices lack a feature-rich, simple control panel for swiftly changing system choices. Many Android users prefer the iOS Control Center, which allows you to rapidly move between several system settings at the same time. However, finding something like that on any Android handset is difficult.
How to Get or Install the iOS 16 Control Center on Samsung Phones
Here’s how you can use the iOS 16 control center on a Samsung phone:
1. Tap here to download the iOS 16 Contro Center from the Google Play Store.
2. Once installed, launch the app. Tap Allow managing phone calls.
3. Tap Notification access > Turn on iControl & iNoty iOS16 > Allow.
4. Tap Appear on top > Turn on iControl & iNoty iOS16.
5. Tap Accessibility > Installed apps > Tap on iControl & iNoty iOS16 > Enable and select Allow.
6. Finally, the iOS 16 Control Center is ready to use on your Galaxy phone.
The nicest part about this program is that you may add and remove controls as you see fit. So you may have the Instagram app as well as other Android services.
The iOS 16 control center gives you instant access to the Camera, Clock, Record the screen, Screenshot, Flashlight and more settings.
That’s it. These were the steps to enable and use the iOS 16 control center on Samsung phones. Remember that it’s not perfect like the original iOS 16 control center but still better the nothing.