Do you enjoy Instagram but despise the fact that it has become a popularity contest? You’ll be happy to learn how to conceal likes on Instagram if the amount of likes on your post isn’t essential to you. There’s a lot more to uploading images, stories, and videos on Instagram than gaining likes, and you can still utilize it to establish a community and share your abilities with the world. In this guide, you’ll learn how to hide likes count on Instagram for both Android and iPhone.
Meanwhile, Instagram just added the ability to hide like and view counts on all posts in a user’s feed, in an effort to improve the user experience. Users may concentrate on the substance rather than the popularity of the material in this way.
Users may now hide the like and view counts on their own posts from other users thanks to this upgrade. You may conceal the like and view count on a post either before or after it has been published.
You’ve decided to hide your Instagram likes so that only you know how well your Instagram posts are doing in the popularity race. Now all you have to do is take a risk. Fortunately, Instagram makes it simple to turn off likes for your posts before or after they’re published, and you don’t have to do it for each one. Instagram is giving you control over your likes and allowing you to choose how you want to manage them.
So, here are the steps to hide Instagram likes count on Android and iOS:
- Hide Instagram count likes on Instagram before posting.
- Hide your specific Instagram posts.
- Hide likes on other accounts.
Note: Remember that the steps are the same for both Android and iOS devices.
What You Will Learn Here:
1) How to Hide Instagram Count Likes on Instagram before Posting
If you want to hide the like counts before IG posting then you’ve to follow the below steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen and select a photo or a video and then tap the arrow icon at the top right-hand corner.
- Choose a filter and tap the arrow icon.
- On the New post page, tap Advanced settings and turn on the slider next to the Hide like and view counts on this post.
- Tap the back arrow and then hit Share to post your image or video.
2) How to Remove Likes for a Specific IG Post
If you’ve already posted a post and want to get rid of the likes count immediately then follow the below steps:
- Go to your Instagram app.
- Tap on your profile icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select any of your posts.
- Tap the 3 dots icon and select Hide like count.
3) How to Hide Likes on Other Instagram Accounts
Want to hide likes from all of your Instagram pictures so you don’t have to think about them? It’s simple to do once more. It also allows you to focus on making meaningful comments on the topics that are significant to you rather than the more popular posts.
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the hamburger menu and select Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Select Posts.
- Enable Hide like and view counts.
That’s it. These were the steps to hide Instagram likes count for your specific posts, on other accounts, and before publishing a post. Whether or whether you want to utilize this option, knowing how to conceal likes on Instagram photos might be beneficial. At the very least, the feature is Instagram’s way of giving you more control over your posts and feed, which we can all appreciate.