Do you want to play your best Android games right on your Windows 10/11 PC? If that’s the case then this post will guide you on how to install Google Play Games on Windows 10/11 PC for free.
Some time ago, Google said that it would let you play Android games on Windows computers using a special app called “Google Play Games” for PC. Now, more people can use it, and there’s a test version of the gaming app that you can join without paying.
What’s Google Play Games and How Does it Work?
Google Play Games is a program for your computer that lets people with Windows 10 and 11 play games made for Android. (Just to clarify, this isn’t about playing games online from a faraway computer – it’s an app you install on your computer.) Google has a website for game makers where they can find more info.
Besides being a place to play Android games on your computer, Google Play Games also lets you get rewards. You can collect points called Google Play Points for stuff you buy on the platform, like subscriptions and things you get while playing. These points work the same way on phones and computers. You can earn and use them in the same steps on both devices.
Using Google Play Games, Google says you can switch between playing games on a phone, tablet, Chromebook, and Windows PC without any trouble. This means you can start playing on one device and then continue on a desktop PC. It’s also easy to find, download, and play Android games on a computer using a mouse and keyboard.
How to Install Google Play Games on Windows 10/11 PC
If you’re in a country where the Google Play Games app is ready, you can get the trial version of the app for your Windows 10 or 11 computer. Just go to the Google Play Games for PC website and download it from there.
Here’s how to get the Google Play Games for PC app:
1. Click here to visit the site.
2. After that click on Download Beta. The file is around 1.30 MB.
3. When the file is downloaded, click on it to install it. It will download the required files and then install it.
4. When the app is installed, launch it and then sign it with your Google account. Follow the on0screen instructions to complete it.
5. Finally, the Google Play Games is ready on your PC.
What Do You Need to Play Google Play Games?
Before you start with the Google Play Games app, check that your Windows computer has these things:
- Windows 10 (version 2004) or a newer one
- An SSD (that’s like a super-fast storage drive) with at least 10 GB of free
- A good graphics card made for gaming, like the Intel UHD Graphics 630 or something similar
- A processor with 4 physical cores (it’s like the brain of your computer)
- 8 GB of RAM (which helps your computer do things faster)
That’s all. These were the steps to install the Google Play Games on Windows 10/11 PC for free.