Do you want to know how to use and create notes on Instagram? This post will teach you how to leave a note on the Instagram app.
The first new feature to launch on Instagram’s app is called Notes, and there will be more to come. With this tool, you may communicate groups of your Instagram friends in bursts of 60 characters or less. The message is retained for 24 hours until it is deleted.
Instagram’s New Notes Feature
Instagram’s new Notes feature is a brief post of up to 60 characters, in contrast to your conversations and comments, which have no character restriction. The Notes stand apart due to the fact that they are only visible for 24 hours and are displayed in a specific user’s message area.
Additionally, as Notes are only capable of supporting text characters like letters, numbers, and emojis, you are unable to add any images, movies, or other things to them.
Before you begin, there are a few things you should be aware of about Instagram Notes:
- First off, you won’t receive a notification when a buddy posts a Note; instead, you’ll need to check your Inbox to see it. You’ll need to check regularly because Notes vanish after 24 hours.
- Sending individual notes is not possible, assuming you just have one “close buddy” (more on this below). Actually, they should be distributed among groups of individuals.
- Notes are genuinely transient. They will vanish after 24 hours, and if you give the same recipients a new Note, the old Note will be replaced by the new one.
How to Leave a Note on Instagram
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Go to the DM section. Tap the message icon at the top right-hand corner.
3. Tap on Leave a note to create a new note.
4. Type your message in the “Share what’s on your mind” section.
5. Under the Share with menu, choose either Follower you follow back or Close friends.
6. Once the note is written and the audience is selected, tap Share.
7. Here’s what your new note looks like on Instagram.
One note may be active at a time, thus a new note will always replace the previous one. You can send as many notes as you like in a day. All of the responses to your notes will be delivered to you as regular messages and will appear in other users’ conversations.
You also have the option to delete your own Notes.
That’s all. This is how you can leave a note on an Instagram app for both Android and iOS devices.