Do you want to project your Samsung Galaxy tablet to your computer wirelessly? In this guide, we’ll show you how to mirror a Samsung tablet to Windows 11 PC wirelessly using the Smart View feature.
The most basic method (Smart view) for casting your Samsung Galaxy Tab screen is already incorporated within your tablet. There’s no need to install extra programs or mess with cables or adapters. You may wirelessly screen mirror all of the stuff you require.
What You Will Learn Here:
Smart View makes it simple to display your tablet’s screen on a television screen or computer. The tablet screen can be mirrored to compatible devices or smart TVs that use Miracast technology, such as Samsung Smart TVs, using this capability. Display images, movies, documents, and other media on a larger screen so that no one has to cluster around your tablet.
How to Mirror Samsung Tablet to Windows 11
Note 1: Make sure that both the devices (Galaxy Tab and the PC) are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Also, install Wireless Display on your Windows 11 PC.
Note 2: The below method will also apply to those Galaxy Tabs that have the Smart view feature. Such as Galaxy Tab S5e, Galaxy Tab S6 lite, Tab S7 series, and Tab S8 series.
So, here’s how you can screen mirror Galaxy Tab to Windows 11 PC or laptop:
1. Swipe down twice from the top of your Galaxy tablet screen and then tap Smart View.
2. Now, on your computer, go to the Settings app. Press Windows key + I to open Settings directly.
3. Select System from the left side and then click Projecting to this PC.
4. Click on Launch the Wireless Display app to project to this PC.
5. On your Galaxy Tab, tap on your computer name or model.
6. Tap Start now.
7. Finally, you’ve successfully mirrored your Samsung Tablet to your Windows 11 computer.
8. To disconnect the screen mirroring process, tap on the Smart view icon on your Tab screen.
9. Tap Disconnect.
What Is Screen Mirroring?
Screen mirroring technology allows you to wirelessly broadcast material from your smaller Android, Windows, or Apple device to a bigger one, such as a television or media projector. You may mirror your own photographs, music, films, games, and other media, as well as anything from the internet or an app such as Netflix or YouTube.
That’s it. This was the process to mirror a Samsung tablet to a Windows 11 PC or laptop. Luckily, the screen mirroring process is completely wireless and you don’t need any third-party apps or cables.