Sometimes, it’s better to know the model number and the serial number of your Samsung Galaxy Watch for some reason. As you all know that every electronic product has a model and serial number. However, if you’re looking forward to finding your Galaxy watch’s model and serial number then you’re at the right place. We’re going to provide several ways to locate the model and the serial number of the Samsung Watch.
In some cases, where you want to buy a used or e new Galaxy Watch and want to check and match both the model number and the serial number of the Samsung Watch. In most cases, the model number and the serial number are printed on the box and also and the backside of the Galaxy watch.
Meanwhile, when it comes to smartwatches, there’s no doubt that Samsung produces some of the best smartwatches. The Galaxy Watch 4 is the latest entrant to the Galaxy Watch family. Hence, the good point is that it’s running on WearOS instead of Tizen.
What You Will Learn Here:
- What are Serial & Model Numbers?
- Where is the Model and Serial Number Samsung Watch?
- Method 1. Check S/N and Model from Galaxy Watch
- Method 2. Find Serial and Model Number of Galaxy Watch from the Backside of the Watch
- Method 3. Locate Samsung Galaxy Watch Model and Serial Number from Wearable App
- Method 4. Locate Model and Serial Number from the Box itself
What are Serial & Model Numbers?
Model Number: This number is used to distinguish between models in a company’s gadget or appliance range. Many equipment or appliances might have the same model number, suggesting that they are of the same model.
Serial Number: This number, sometimes shortened to S/N, is a unique hardware identification number chosen by a firm and assigned to each gadget or appliance produced. The number is used to connect a product to its consumer so that the corporation can keep track of who owns what. This number is only used by the product’s original manufacturer.
Where is the Model and Serial Number Samsung Watch?
In this post, we’ll show you 4 different methods to find and check both the model and serial number on a Galaxy Watch:
Method 1. Check S/N and Model from Galaxy Watch
- Press the Bottom key to open the app drawer and then tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll down all the way and select About Watch.
- Here, you can find the Model and Serial Number.
Method 2. Find Serial and Model Number of Galaxy Watch from the Backside of the Watch
The model number and serial number may be found on the bottom of your watch. Not only you can find the model and serial number but you can also check different information related to your Watch, For instance, information like 44mm aluminum case, Gorilla glass, GPS and etc.
Method 3. Locate Samsung Galaxy Watch Model and Serial Number from Wearable App
Pair and connect your Galaxy watch with your phone via the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Once paired, go to the Wearable app and tap Watch settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select About watch.
- Finally, check and view both the Model number and Serial number.
Method 4. Locate Model and Serial Number from the Box itself
If you’ve bought a new Samsung Galaxy Watch then you might have the box. You can view information related to model number, S/N, watch color, manufacture date and etc.
That’s it. These were the 4 different methods to find and check the model number and the serial on your Samsung Galaxy Watch when you need them for any reason.