If you have recently bought Sennheiser HD 450BT headphone and don’t know how to connect them to your laptop then this guide is for you. In this post, you’re going to learn how to pair Sennheiser HD 450BT with a laptop in Windows 10/11.
Sennheiser HD 450BT Review
Even though Sennheiser produced headphones with excellent sound quality, it was unable to design ones that were cozy and had roomy ear cups for a variety of listeners. Although this pair of noise-canceling headphones reduces background noise to a respectable degree, they fall well short of the abilities of their larger sibling, the Sennheiser PXC 550-II. You’re better off saving up for the PXC 550-II unless you really require USB-C charging.
The Sennheiser HD 450BT challenges the notion that good noise-canceling headphones must be quite expensive. For about $150, these headphones offer active noise cancellation (ANC) and excellent sound. When ANC is involved, the battery life is sufficient to get you through several roundtrip journeys. The HD 450BT is still a low-cost noise-canceling headset, so let’s see if the cost excuses its flaws. For more information kindly visit here.
Below are the steps to pair Sennheiser HD 450BT to a laptop:
Step 1. Put 450BT in Pairing Mode
- Switch the headphones off and place them near a Bluetooth device.
- Long-press on the On/Off button for 4 seconds.
- The LED flashed red and blue. It means the headphones are in pairing mode.
Step 2. Pair Sennheiser HD 450BT to a Laptop in Windows 10/11
1. Press Windows key + I to open Settings directly.
2. On Windows 10, click Bluetooth & other devices > turn on Bluetooth and select Add Bluetooth or other device.
Meanwhile, on Windows 11, select Bluetooth & devices > enable Bluetooth and click + Add device.
3. Select Bluetooth.
4. From the list, select HD 4.50BTNC.
5. Finally, the Sennheiser HD 450BT is connected to your computer.
HD 450BT Controls
- Tap and hold the power button for two seconds to turn the headset on/off.
- Press the power button once to toggle noise cancelling on/off.
- Press the voice assistant button (closest to the headphone yoke) to talk to your virtual assistant.
- Slide the switch back (located just below the voice assistant button) to skip back a track.
- Slide the switch forward to skip to the next track.
- Press the switch like a button to pause or resume playback.
- Press the volume rocker up or down to adjust media output.
For calls you have two options:
- Depress the switch button once to answer or end a call.
- Press and hold the switch button for two seconds to place a call on hold.
That’s it. These were the steps to pair and connect Sennheiser HD 450BT to a laptop in Windows 10/11.