Do you want to enable a full-screen caller image on your Galaxy phone? So, in this post, we’ll show you how to set full-screen caller ID on Samsung Galaxy devices running on Android 11 or Android 12.
Meanwhile, Samsung introduced the “Call background” feature on One UI 3.0 based on Android 11. For each SIM, OneUI 3.0 allows you to personalize the call screen layout and alter the call background. This great customization option might also help you easily distinguish whose phone number you’re receiving calls from.
However, with the help of the “Call Background” feature you can set one full-screen wallpaper for all contacts, and at the same time, it doesn’t show the caller ID in full-screen mode.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to set full-screen caller ID on Samsung Galaxy
So, without wasting any time, here are the steps to set and enable full-screen caller ID Samsung Phone:
Note: You can apply these steps on Samsung Galaxy phones running on Android 12 and Android 11.
Step 1. Download and Customize Shortcut Maker App
- Go to Google Play Store and install the Shortcut Maker app.
- Once installed, open the app and tap Activities on the Shortcuts main screen.
- On the search box, type lab and then expand the Call option, select Labs.
- Tap Try this Shortcut.
- Finally, enable Contact Photo Call Background. After this, you can uninstall the Shortcut Maker app if you want to.
Step 2. Customize Call Background
- Go to the Phone app. Tap the 3 dots menu and select Settings.
- Tap Call background and select Background at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select the default background which is the first one. If you don’t select the default background then it won’t work.
- When selected, tap Set as call background.
Step 3. Set a Photo Contact on your Samsung Phone
Remember that your contacts must be saved in the Phone directory instead of SIM 1 or SIM in order to set a photo for your contacts.
- Open the Contacts app.
- Find the contact you want to add a photo and then tap on it.
- Tap the camera icon and select Gallery.
- Find your desired photo, adjust the size and tap Done.
- Tap Save.
After following the 3 above-mentioned steps, now you have successfully set and enabled a full-screen caller ID or image for your Samsung phone. See the screenshot below.
That’s it. These were the steps to enable and set full-screen called ID on the Samsung Galaxy phone. After this when you call or receive a call from that particular person the called ID will be shown in full-screen mode.
How to Change Incoming Call Screen Background
How to Use Smart Widgets on Samsung Galaxy Phone One UI 4.1 (Android 12)