Do you want to know how to see the total call time duration on a Samsung Galaxy phone? This post will walk you through how to see and reset the total call time on a Samsung Galaxy phone.
It might be difficult at times to examine simple information like call duration, call history with a specific contact, etc. You might wish to record how long the call with a particular reference lasted. The issue is that there isn’t a standardized technique to verify that. Apple, Samsung, and Google all utilize unique phone applications, and the procedures for determining call time vary between those apps.
f you have a limited mobile phone plan, it’s crucial to keep an eye on how long your conversations on the Samsung Galaxy are since exceeding your monthly minute limit might incur expensive overage charges. The Samsung Galaxy gives you the option to see call duration in four distinct ways: the length of the most recent call, all calls that were called, all calls that were received, and all calls that were placed. When you delete your logs at the start of each service month, the call duration timings will appropriately reflect the duration for that month.
How to Check and See Total Call Time on Samsung Phone
Here’s how it’s done:
1. Open the Phone app and then navigate to the Recents tab.
2. Tap the 3 dots menu and select Total call time.
3. If you’re using 2 SIMs then choose any of them.
4. Here, you can view the Most recent calls, Outgoing calls, Incoming calls, and All calls.
How to Reset it?
- Open the Phone app and then navigate to the Recents tab.
- Tap the 3 dots many and select Total call time.
- Tap Reset.
That’s it. This is how you can see and reset the total call time duration on your Samsung Galaxy phones.