Do you want to set up a new charging animation for your Galaxy phone? If yes then this guide is for you. In this post, you’re going to learn how to change the charging animation on Samsung phones with and without apps.
Meanwhile, as compared to other Android devices, Samsung is way behind when it comes to charging animation customization. Other brands like VIVO, OPPO, and others have the capability to customize the charging animation.
So, here are the 2 methods for changing the charging animation on Galaxy phones:
What You Will Learn Here:
Method 1. How to Change Charging Animation on Samsung Phones without Any App
In this method, we’ll use the Bixby Routines feature. Bixby Routines is a feature that uses machine learning to adapt to your life and give suggestions on how to organize your phone usage. Contextual cues such as place, time, or event cause automatic actions to be carried out. The Maps app, your music app, and keeping your phone unlocked for quick access are just a few of the apps and settings that Bixby Routines may do when your Galaxy S22, S21, S20 Ultra, or Z Flip connects to your car’s Bluetooth to make your commute more convenient. Or it will turn off useless functions to conserve battery life if you go to sleep at night without putting your phone on a charger.
1. Go to the Settings app > Advanced features.
2. Tap Bixby Routines and enable it if it’s turned off.
3. Select the Add routine tab.
4. Now, select the + icon under the If menu, scroll down and select Charging status under the Device menu.
5. Make sure the Charging option is selected and tap Done.
6. Now, tap the + icon under the Then menu, and tap Effects.
7. Select the Edge lighting effect once, choose your favorite effect, and change the color, Transparency, or Duration. Tap Done.
8. If you want to add a sound then tap the + icon again under the Then menu.
9. Select Effects > Beep once.
10. When everything is fine, tap Next, type the routine name, and tap Done.
Now, whenever, you plug your Galaxy phone into charging, you’ll see a new edge lighting effect.
Method 2. Use third-party Apps
In the second method, we’ll use True Amps app. Another excellent battery animation app that offers distinctive battery-charging animation panels is True Amps. It can display notifications with music and launches instantly when the phone is plugged in, just like the other applications. Install the app and test out the battery animations it offers by following these easy instructions.
1. Download it from the Google Play Store.
3. Allow Notification Access.
4. From here on, set the charging style and many more.
That’s all. These were the 2 methods to change charging animation on Samsung phones with and without any app.
How to Set a Call background For One Contact on Samsung One UI 5.0