If you’ve recently bought Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, Buds Pro, or Buds Live and want to check its battery percentage then you’re at the right place. In this wearables guide, we’ll show you 4 different ways to check Galaxy buds and charging case battery percentage.
Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy Buds are a fantastic pair of headphones that operate with both Android and iOS but are especially recommended if you have a Samsung Galaxy Phone. It has all of the characteristics that you would need whether traveling or running, from the fit to the style.
What You Will Learn Here:
- Check Galaxy Buds Battery Level
- Method 1. View Galaxy Earbuds Battery from Bluetooth
- Method 2. Check Battery via Galaxy Wearable App (Android & iPhone)
- Method 3. View Galaxy Earbuds Battery Percentage & Charging Case from LED Colors
- Method 4. Check Galaxy Buds Battery Level & Charging Case Battery Level with a Widget on Android and iOS devices
- Additional Method
Check Galaxy Buds Battery Level
So, without further ado, here are the methods to check the battery percentage of Samsung Galaxy Buds and its charging case.
Method 1. View Galaxy Earbuds Battery from Bluetooth
When the Galaxy Buds are connected to a Galaxy Phone, you can quickly check the Buds’ battery status in real-time. Let’s start with the Bluetooth Settings and see what we can accomplish.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap Connections.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Here, you can check the earbuds battery percentage.
Method 2. Check Battery via Galaxy Wearable App (Android & iPhone)
Another fantastic alternative is to use the Galaxy Wearable app to check the remaining battery of the Galaxy Buds Plus, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds Live, and Galaxy Buds 2. The Galaxy Wearable app is a great way to keep track of all the information about your linked devices, including the Galaxy Buds.
- Pair and connect your Galaxy Buds to Android or iPhone via the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Once connected launch the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Here, you can check both the Galaxy earbuds and case battery percentage.
Method 3. View Galaxy Earbuds Battery Percentage & Charging Case from LED Colors
If the buds are not connected to any devices, the only method to determine the battery level of the Galaxy Buds Live and the charging case is to look at the LED light colors.
When you open the charging case, the earbud battery indicator LED will automatically light up in one of two colors, as seen below. The LED light does not indicate which level is preferable. Instead, it informs you of the buds’ charging status:
- Green: This indicates that the buds are completely charged.
- Red: This indicates that the buds are being charged.
- If charging is halted owing to abnormal temperatures, the indicator will flash red.
- There is no light: It indicates that the buds have reached the end of their battery life. Furthermore, if the buds are not correctly positioned or the charging connections on the buds (or the charging case) are too filthy, the LED will not light up.
The earbud battery indication light solely indicates the earbuds’ battery state, not the charging case’s. Check the charging case battery indicator light, as shown below, to use the LED color to determine the charging case’s battery level.
Please note that the charging case battery indication LED illuminates only when the case is opened and subsequently closed. After you close the case, it will light up for around 5 seconds (unless you are charging the case).
- Green: It indicates that the charging case’s battery level is greater than 60%. (high).
- Yellow: It implies the battery level is anywhere between 30% and 59 percent (moderate).
- Red: It indicates that the charging case’s battery level is somewhere between 10% and 29%. (low). If at all feasible, you should consider charging the case.
- The red color is flashing: It indicates that the charging case’s battery level is less than 10%. If you want to use the Galaxy Buds Live without interruption, you need to charge the charging case (the charging case may not be able to charge the buds fully).
Method 4. Check Galaxy Buds Battery Level & Charging Case Battery Level with a Widget on Android and iOS devices
You can also use widgets to display the battery status of Galaxy Buds Live on Android and iOS devices. Galaxy Buds comes with two widgets for Android. The first is for rapid control, while the second is for battery level.
- Touch and hold your phone’s empty home screen.
- Select Widgets.
- Search for Galaxy Buds and select the Battery info widget.
- You may put the widget wherever you like.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and then open the Galaxy Buds case.
- Finally, view the earbuds and case battery percentage.
So, these were the 4 methods to check Samsung Galaxy Buds and charging case.