Do you want to pair your Galaxy earbuds with Buds2 Pro or Buds Pro to your Galaxy Tab? This post will teach you how to connect Galaxy Buds to a Samsung tablet.
In the meantime, Samsung produces some of the best gadgets like Samsung tablets, Galaxy phones, Galaxy earbuds, and many more things. However, if you have got a new Galaxy Tab and Galaxy Buds and want to pair them, you can do it easily.
Meanwhile, Galaxy Buds 2 Pro is the latest TWS from Samsung. Samsung presents the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, their latest flagship true wireless earbuds, featuring a slew of enhancements and incremental improvements. This is all well and good, but major league features necessitate a major league price. We spent over a week with the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro to see if current owners of the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro should upgrade and, more simply, if the Buds 2 Pro is any good.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro has a rounded square matte rubberized plastic casing. Unlike other cases, this one has a great, gripping feel to it. Unfortunately, the material scratches readily and cannot be buffed off like certain plastics. Magnets keep the lid shut, but the casing is also a dust magnet, collecting dust particles like a lint trap in a clothes dryer. The case is designed to lay flat like a jewelry box, and the lid is rather strong.
For detailed information about Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, please visit this website.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Samsung Tablet
Here’s how to pair Samsung earbuds to the Samsung Galaxy tab:
1. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled and then download the Galaxy Wearable app from Google Play Store.
2. Once installed, open the Galaxy Wearable app and Start.
3. Allow the app to access the location.
4. Allow Galaxy Wearable to find, connect to, and determine the relative position of nearby devices.
5. After that open your Galaxy Buds lid case and make sure the buds are inside. Once your Galaxy Buds are found, tap on them to connect.
6. Tap Pair.
7. Wait for the downloading software process.
8. Agree and tap Continue. Allow some permissions if required.
9. Finally, you’ve successfully connected and paired your Galaxy Buds to a Samsung tablet.
Once your Galaxy Buds is connected to your Galaxy Tab through the Galaxy Wearable app, you can customize it like a pro. You can use Active Noise Cancellation, 360 Audio, adjust the Touch controls, and many more things.
That’s all. This is how you can connect Galaxy Buds to a Samsung tablet.