In this feature, we’ll guide you on how to find your phone number on a Samsung Galaxy smartphone running One UI 5.0 based on Android 13.
There are many reasons why you want to find your phone number on a Samsung device. Maybe, you’ve just opened a brand new phone line or probably you’ve just changed to a new SIM card, and you might wonder, “How do I find my phone number?”.
Meanwhile, people simply don’t care about their phone numbers and don’t want to remember them. We rarely call ourselves. So, it’s easy to forget your own phone number.
These things usually happen when you open a new SIM number and you really want to find your phone number. Fortunately, there’s always a way to find the phone number assigned to your Samsung phone within the settings.
Smartphones like Samsung Galaxy, have the easiest customization and Settings, where you can find your cell number with ease.
How to Locate Your Phone Number On Samsung?
We simply want to guide you on finding your cell phone number on a Samsung device. Because most of the other Android devices or Manufacturers may move things around in their own custom user interfaces, or name things slightly differently. So it’s better to stick to one particular topic. Most of the new Samsung Smartphones are running on Android 13. So hopefully this tutorial might help you. There are two different methods to find your phone number.
Method 1 of 2: Find Your Cellphone Number in the Settings App
Step 1. Tap the Settings menu on your Samsung home screen.
Step 2. Tap on About phone.
Step 3. On the very next page, you’ll see information about your Phone number, Model number, Serial number, and IMEI.
Or in some other Samsung devices tap the status menu in the new window. Select the SIM card status.
You should be able to see your phone number in the newly opened window.
Sometimes you may find that your Samsung phone number is labeled as Unknown. There may be a problem with your account or your SIM card was not inserted properly. Try ejecting and re-seating the SIM card. Otherwise, contact your wireless provider.
Method 2 of 2: Find Your Phone Number In the Contacts App
- Open the Contacts app.
- Tap on your Profile picture or Name.
- Scroll down and you’ll see your phone number.
Other Ways to Find Your Phone Number
if you still can’t find my phone number, Well, you still have a few other options to try.
- Enter a shortcode: Providers often have special shortcodes you can enter as easily as you’d call a phone number. While you’ll often find codes that provide information about your account balance, data usage, or payment status, some providers have a code that will display your phone number on the screen.
- Call or text another phone: the other simple option is to call or text your family and friends and ask them for the number that appears.
- Use third-party apps: Mobile, SIM, and Location Info is the best app for knowing about SIM information, and as well as you can find your mobile number by USSD code.
- Call your service provider. The last option is to call your service provider. Ask them to help you out on finding your phone number.
So this tutorial was about how to find your phone number on Samsung. And we provided two different methods to find your phone number on a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Meanwhile, if you know any other method, do share your methods with us.