Do you want to use the Samsung Flow app on your Windows 11 PC or laptop? If yes then this post is for you. This guide will teach how to install Samsung Flow on Windows 11 without Windows or Microsoft Store.
Meanwhile, you can easily download the Samsung Flow app from the Microsoft Store or Windows Store but there are some users who do not like Microsoft Store or not using at all.
What is Samsung Flow?
A smooth, safe, and connected experience is provided by Samsung Flow between your smartphone and tablet or Desktop. The contents of your smartphone may be viewed on a bigger screen, you can easily move documents, and you can receive notifications on your phone from your Laptop or tablet.
One of the greatest apps for moving data between your phone and PC is this one. You merely need to drop the files you want to transfer and start the transfers, which shouldn’t take very long, thanks to the tool’s easy-to-use interface.
Principal Features of Samsung Flow
- Access security on Samsung devices: Samsung Flow allows you to safely access your computer.
- Smart View: Share the phone screen on a tablet or computer using Samsung Flow “Smart View”
- Handover: Enables the transmission of contents and activities to another device.
- Notification Sync: You may see your smartphone’s notifications on your tablet or computer and react to messages right away.
- Quickly enable your mobile hotspot with the Auto Hotspot Link.
How to Install Samsung Flow on Windows 11 without Windows Store
1. Open Command Prompt.
2. Type the following command into the CMD screen and press enter:
winget install "Samsung Flow"
3. Wait for a while.
4. Enter Y to agree to the terms.
5. Starting package install…
6. Once the Samsung Flow app is installed, click Launch.
7. Click Start and then follow the on-screen instructions.
That’s all. This is how you can get and install the Samsung Flow app on your Windows 11 PC or laptop without the Microsoft Store. All you need to do is run just a simple command on Command Prompt.