Do you want to create a collage on the Google Photos app? If yes then stay here. In this post, you’ll learn 2 methods to make a collage on the Google Photos app on Android and PC.
Meanwhile, Google created Google Photos in 2015 as a place for your memories. It is a platform for sharing and storing photos. You have the option to keep your device’s storage free and Google Photos makes storing simple. All of your media—pictures, and videos—have a home there. By grouping them by date and year, Google Photos keeps the saved images and videos organized. Enter a date or year to look up any specific media and indulge your nostalgia.
By storing the images in the appropriate label folders, Google Photos may organize your priceless photos under various categories, such as places, mountains, flowers, weddings, pets, etc. Although they might not always be accurate, Google Photos also maintains location-based folders. Besides photo organization and storage, Google Photos also offers engaging photo editing features like collages, animations, and movies.
How to Make a Collage on Google Photos on PC (Windows)
1. Use any browser to access photos.google.com on your PC. Use your Google account to sign in.
2. Go to the Utilities tab and select Collage.
3. Choose the photos and click Create.
4. A photo collage will be automatically created by Google Photos and saved there.
5. You can also manually download it. Just press Shift+D.
- Use any browser to access photos.google.com on your PC. Use your Google account to sign in.
- Go to the Photos tab and choose the pictures. After that click the + button.
- Select Collage.
- A photo collage will be automatically created by Google Photos and saved there. press Shift+D to download it directly.
How to Create a Collage on Google Photos on Android
1. Open the Google Photos app on your Android devices.
2. Go to the Library tab and select Utilities.
3. Tap Collage.
4. Choose the photos and select Create. You can select from 2 to 6 photos.
5. Choose your preferred layout and tap Save.
- Open the Google Photos app on your Android devices.
- Go to the Photos tab and select your pictures and then tap the + Add to button.
- Select Collage.
- Choose your preferred layout and tap Save.
That’s all. These were the 2 methods to make a collage on Google Photos on both Android and Windows devices.