It is always great to create a simple and short video or slideshow with music right from on your phone. In this guide, you’ll learn how to make a video with music on Samsung Galaxy phones within the Gallery app.
The elegance of Samsung Galaxy phones is that you don’t use third-party apps to perform simple tasks. They provide native features for incredible video and photo editing, for example. In addition, the built-in movie creator allows you to construct movies, slideshows, or videos with images and video.
Videos shot with smartphones today may even rival those shot with DSLRs thanks to some camera applications. Users are obviously searching for the finest free video editing software to further improve their movies.
While there are several free video editing programs for the PC, some of them are difficult to use, and a PC is obviously required in the first place. On the other hand, working using video editors for Android is simple.
How to Make a Video with Music on Samsung Galaxy Phones
Here are the steps to create a video with music on Samsung Gallery without any third-party app:
1. Open the Samsung Gallery app.
2. Open any folder that consists of photos that you want to make a video.
3. Select your desired photo and then tap the 3 dots menu and the bottom right-hand corner. Choose Create.
4. Under the Create new menu, tap Movie.
5. While editing a movie if you want to include more photos or videos, you don’t need to start from scratch. Press the add (+) icon on the movie editing screen and select the desired pictures or videos to merge clips into one. All the selected items will show in the movie editor where you can add transitions, text, and more.
6. Navigate to the Text tab, and add the title and description. From the selection at the bottom, pick the title and subtitle format that you want. The start of the video will feature the title.
7. You can also add music to your video. Go to the Music tab and add your desired music or song. The default list of background music for Samsung will appear. Choose a sound. You may also select a sound from your phone’s local storage by tapping the Add (+) icon.
8. Set the aspect ratio. The appropriate video size may be selected from the available possibilities by tapping the aspect ratio icon at the bottom. Using the zoom controls, you may easily enlarge and decrease the video’s size.
9. Once everything is all set, tap Save.
The created video will be saved in the Samsung Gallery app in the Video Editor folder.
That’s all. This was a quick guide on how to make a video with music on Samsung Galaxy phones within the Gallery app and that too without any third-party apps.