There are many ways to mirror your Galaxy phone to a Windows computer like using the Smart View feature on Samsung devices. Meanwhile, there’s also another method using the Samsung Flow app both on your Galaxy device and Windows PC. This post will teach you how to screen mirror with Samsung Flow.
The technique of sharing your small device’s screen with a larger display, such as a Windows PC, Mac, TV, etc., is known as screen mirroring. Users may quickly transfer their music, games, vlogs, and other content to another device via this technique.
The user may also take advantage of watching these movie matches on a larger screen thanks to screen mirroring. The user may conveniently stream content from the internet with this capability, including Netflix series, seasons, movies, YouTube vlogs, live sessions, etc.
What is the Samsung Flow?
With Samsung Flow, connecting your smartphone, tablet, and PC is simple, safe, and connected. The contents of your smartphone may be viewed on a bigger screen, you can easily move documents, and you can receive notifications on your phone from your PC or tablet.
- Introduce a simpler authentication procedure.
- Share files between two devices.
- Stream phone content to a bigger screen.
- Sync notifications.
How to Screen Mirror with Samsung Flow
2. Once installed, open the app on both devices. Tap Continue on your phone and click Start on your PC.
3. Tap Allow on your phone.
4. It will show your device name on the Samsung Flow app on your PC. Select it.
5. Choose either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
6. Select OK on both of them.
7. Give permission to the Samsung Flow app on your phone.
8. Now, on the Samsung Flow app on your PC, click Smart View.
9. Tap Start now on your phone.
10. Finally, you’ve successfully screen mirrored your Galaxy phone’s screen to your computer via the Samsung Flow app.
That’s all. These were the steps to screen mirror with the Samsung Flow app.