Do you want to trim your videos quickly in Windows 11? If yes then there’s no need to use any third-party video editing apps. In this guide, you’ll learn how to quickly trim a video in Windows 11.
There are several third-party applications that may be used to edit films on Windows 11, including both simple and advanced tools for makers. However, Windows 11 comes with a simple video editor built right into the operating system, so you might not need to install any third-party applications if you only want to quickly trim a movie.
Windows 11 includes a variety of tools that can assist you in this endeavor, whether you wish to edit your home films or you’re a content creator. If all you want to do is clip your films, Windows 11’s built-in Photos program is all you need to use.
Another inbox program in Windows 11 is called Clipchamp, and it offers excellent video editing skills right at your fingertips. Clipchamp used to be an online application that you could only use in your browser until Microsoft purchased it. However, Windows 11 users may now utilize this program hassle-free from their desktops.
How to Trim a Video in Windows 11 Using the Photos App
In essence, trimming a video is removing unnecessary portions in order to reduce its size. In Windows 11, trimming a movie is really simple thanks to the Photos program.
1. Right-click on the video and then select Open with > Photos.
2. Here, you can either press the Ctrl + E button or click on the Video trim button next to the 3 dots menu.
3. You’ll be sent to a “Trim Video” screen via photos. Here, you’ll indicate the beginning and finish of your video. Drag the sliders at the bottom of your screen to hide the area you want to keep in your video. The sliders will cut everything else.
4. Click on the 3 dots menu and select Save.
5. When your video is trimmed, click the 3 dots menu > Save as.
6. Select the file destination and click Save.
That’s it. This was the quickest and easiest method to trim a video in Windows 11 using the Photos app and therefore you don’t need any third-party app.